Notification regarding the processing of personal data
Veo Worldwide Services S.R.L, located in Iasi, no. 2 Frumoasa Street, partially underground floor, 1stfloor, 2ndfloor, Iasi department, registered with the Trade Registry under no J22/1822/2013 and Fiscal Code 21623940, together with the partner companies, processes personal data in accordance with the legal provisions regarding the processing of personal data and free circulation of such data.
The role of the present notification is explaining how your personal data can be collected and which is the purpose of using such data. Please read carefully and acknowledge the following:
Categories of personal data that can be processed by VEO:
Identification personal data such as, but not limited to, name, surname, address, age, date of birth, sex, telephone, e-mail, professional experience.
Such data can be collected by filling in the form at the following address: http://www.veoworldwide.com/ro/faq# or
„One step closer to your awesome job” and upload CV.
Using the personal data
VEO collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Present or future collaboration (such as, but not limited to, employment, professional training, any type of partnership);
- Communication and correspondence regarding the opportunity for development with VEO, including their partners (such as employment opportunities, available positions in the company and other related information);
- Communications or reports to the competent state or government authorities, institutions and agencies;
- Carrying out integrity tests in accordance with the online published data, such as, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and so on.
Collecting and processing your personal data for the purposes aforementioned are based on:
- your consent;
- a legal obligation;
- a justified interest in protecting the image of the company in an optimal framework for achieving the economic goals;
Categories of recipients to whom the collected personal data may be disclosed:
- state authorities and public institutions;
- providers that are directly/indirectly involved in the process of recruitment and employment;
- intermediaries involved in the administration, storage and security of the provided information;
- other companies partners of VEO and its collaborators.
Storage of personal data
Personal data will be stored for a period of 3 years on the servers of the company, in order to accomplish the aforementioned purposes or for a longer period of time if stipulated by the legal provisions.
Your rights regarding your personal data
- right of access to your personal data;
- right to rectification where data is outdated or incomplete;
- the right to erasure of data under certain circumstances and in compliance with legal requirements (e.g. when personal data are no longer required for the purposes mentioned above);
- the right to restriction of processing under certain circumstances (e.g. when you dispute the accuracy of the data - for a period that would allow us to verify the accuracy of those data);
- right to file a complaint with us and/or the competent authority regarding data protection;
- right to oppose the data processing, in accordance with the legal provisions;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time for the processing of your personal data that you have previously consented to;
- right to be forgotten, in the sense of making a request to VEO to erase your personal records from the online environment;
- right to data portability, in the sense of transfer of your personal data to another personal data controller designated by you;
- right to be notified by the controller in the event of data security breaches.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, as well as for any other additional information regarding this notification or the use of personal data by VEO, please contact us by choosing one of the means communication provided below, stating your name, postal address or e-mail (depending on the communication method of your choice), your telephone number, as well as the purpose of your request:
- By email – at the address: email@example.com or
- Personally, or through a request sent by post to the VEO headquarters (address mentioned above).