Notification regarding the processing of personal data
Veo Worldwide Services S.R.L, located in Iasi, no. 2 Frumoasa Street, partially underground floor, 1stfloor,
2ndfloor, Iasi department, registered with the Trade Registry under no J22/1822/2013 and Fiscal Code
together with the partner companies, processes personal data in accordance with the legal provisions regarding the
processing of personal data and free circulation of such data.
The role of the present notification is to explain how your personal data can be collected and which is the purpose
of using such data in accordance with the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR Policy).
Please read carefully and
acknowledge the following:
Identification of personal data such as, but not limited to, name, surname, address, age, date of birth, sex,
telephone, e-mail, and professional experience.
Such data can be collected by filling in the form at the following address: http://www.veoworldwide.com/ro/faq#
„One step closer to your awesome job” and uploading your CV.
Also, the data you provide in the “Contact” section will be collected.
VEO collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Present or future collaboration (such as, but not limited to, employment, professional training, any type of
- Communication and correspondence regarding the opportunity for development with VEO, including their partners
(such as employment opportunities, available positions in the company, and other related information);
- Communications or reports to the competent state or government authorities, institutions, and agencies;
- Carrying out integrity tests in accordance with the online published data, such as, but not limited to,
Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, and so on.
- your consent;
- a legal obligation;
- a justified interest in protecting the image of the company in an optimal framework for achieving the economic
- state authorities and public institutions;
- providers that are directly/indirectly involved in the process of recruitment and employment;
- intermediaries involved in the administration, storage, and security of the provided information;
- other companies partners of VEO and its collaborators.
- to other parties when disclosure of personal information is required by law;
- VEO and its partners in order to maintain, customize and improve the website and the services provided through
Personal data will be stored for a period of 3 years on the servers of the company in order to accomplish the
aforementioned purposes or for a longer period of time if stipulated by the legal provisions.
- right of access to your personal data;
- right to rectification where data is outdated or incomplete;
- the right to the erasure of data under certain circumstances and in compliance with legal requirements (e.g.,
when personal data are no longer required for the purposes mentioned above);
- the right to restriction of processing under certain circumstances (e.g., when you dispute the accuracy of the
data - for a period that would allow us to verify the accuracy of those data);
- right to file a complaint with us and/or the competent authority regarding data protection;
- right to oppose the data processing, in accordance with the legal provisions; as regards processing activities,
the data subject may at any time, for reasons relating to his or her particular situation, exercise the right to
have his or her data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of VEO or on the basis of the public
interest, unless VEO can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the
interests, rights, and freedoms of data subjects or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time for the processing of your personal data that you have previously
- right to be forgotten, in the sense of making a request to VEO to erase your personal records from the online
environment; it is possible that, following the request for deletion of the data, VEO will anonymize these data
(thus depriving them of their personal nature) and continue processing for statistical purposes under these
- right to data portability, in the sense of transfer of your personal data to another personal data controller
designated by you;
- right to be notified by the controller in the event of data security breaches.
- the right to information, i.e. the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by VEO, as
described in this section;
- right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, i.e. the right not to be subject to a decision
taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including creating profiles, which produces legal
effects concerning or significantly affecting the data subject;
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, as well as for any other additional information regarding this
notification or the use of personal data by VEO, please contact us by choosing one of the means of communication
provided below, stating your name, postal address or e-mail (depending on the communication method of your choice),
your telephone number, as well as the purpose of your request:
By email – at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Personally or through a request sent by post to the VEO headquarters (address mentioned above).